Many people think the secret to well-being is too complicated for our minds to grasp.
The truth is exactly the opposite. The obvious keys to well-being are too simple for our complicated minds to want to face.
The keys to well-being are the same as they’ve always been.
1. Exercise everyday.
2. Sleep well.
3. Eat whole foods that come from the Earth.
4. Spend time outside in Nature with fresh air & sunshine.
5. Cultivate loving, supportive family, community & relationships
6. Do work you love uniquely designed for you.
7. Make time each day to deepen your spiritual connection & guidance.
Tending to them in a sustained way requires consistent prioritization, action, discipline, & accountability.
Finding others on a resonant path is important.
This path doesn’t have to be super serious! A healthy amount of fun, humor, playfulness & adventure, as part of your wellness journey each day is valuable to stay inspired & avoid burnout.
We’re each infinitely worthy of all this life has to offer.
Like a great athlete, it’s only once you consistently master the fundamentals that the body, mind & spirit is then consistently capable of the extraordinary.
As always, let me know if you’d like support.
It’s a joy to be part of your positive transformation.
– Brian Piergrossi